- Bust- Measure around the fullest part of the bust while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
- Waist-Measure around your natural waistline, which is the narrowest area of the waist.
- Hips-Stand with feet together. Keeping tape straight and parallel to the floor, measure around fullest part.
- Inseam-Measure inside length of your leg from the crotch to bottom of your ankle.
- For the most accurate results, measure yourself in your underwear.
- If your body measurement is on the borderline between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit.
- If your body measurements for bust and waist result in two different suggested sizes, order the size from your bust measurement.
(*Please note all the measurements below are in inches. )